Sunday 25 March 2007

Exertus exchange

Please remember. Please remember that. Please remember that I have gone away.
Ive gone away remember. Please. I have gone away remember. Please go away, please go away for some time for some time away to be alone. Be alone and be quiet. Im quiet and alone Im quiet and alone with just me. Thoughts about my father about my mother about when I was a small child thoughts about being a small child. There wasnt a father. There was no father. My father was not at home. I went away from home. I went to another place where there was no father and no mother. It was a sad place. It was a place where I was alone and quiet and nobody saw my sadness. There is sadness but there is a safe place inside me which I will find I will find a place that is me.

No comments: