Sunday 8 July 2007

25 stratford grove

Hey folks, long time no talk.

Has summer finally arrived? Tonight I took the dog out for a last pee and could smell the freshness and the aroma of the evening. Sunset was amazing. If I was a watercolorist I would have painted it.

But im not. Im a performance artist. Maybe. Im a bit doubtful about that. By end July I must have come up with something to perform for the ZAZ (hebrew for moving) in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and the Negev desert in August and dont really have much in my head.
Wish I was Beryl Cook and then I wouldnt need any ideas. Could just paint the local tarts.

Went to Hexham on the train today for a walk along the river with the dog. They (?) have turned it into a kiddies corner, play ground for girls dressed in pink riding their pink bicycles. At the far end there is the golf course. Nowhere in sight to get down to the river and just, well, play.

Im becoming aware of my need to find a space with no-one else in it and a place where I can be just unhinged.

Until next time,

Nurse Luby.

1 comment:

SavtaDotty said...

In Tel Aviv you can be unhinged even though it's populated. In fact, you can be unhinged because it's populated...with us.

Having just come home from your performance, it seems you had just enough in your head tonight.